:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Friday, December 15, 2006

the next morning
a.k.a. why is there confetti in my bra?

1. my apartment looks like it's been ransacked.

2. Heaven really needs to give out a warning BEFORE they drop the confetti so i can properly cover my drink.

3. i need to stop wearing tank tops where all said confetti can gather into.

4. guys need to realize that trying to pick up a girl that late as night makes her think that you are desperate enough to hit on anything.

5. champagne shouldn't be done as a shot.

6. that girl's bark makes for a delicious breakfast.

3 Comments:

  • At December 15, 2006 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And don't forget about the glitter!

    I'm a hot mess today! Not sure how well I'll clean up for my holiday party tonight. Good luck with yours!

     
  • At December 15, 2006 5:26 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    seriously! i couldn't get the glitter off in the shower. so i gave up. i hope people think it's part of my "holiday" outfit.

    double-fat word, sister. good luck with yours AND the boy's!

     
  • At December 15, 2006 5:26 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    p.s. - did we make drunken promises of brunch for this weekend?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home