:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

never go into target without a list

last sunday FoodSoulMate and i went to Target to get a "few things."

next thing i knew the urge to TOTALLY redo my apartment hit me.
i hated everything about my place.

why was there so much red?

maybe i should get a comforter in case the heat gets turned off again.

maybe my kitchen needs a little something...




it just went on and on...luckily FSM was able to hold me back before i completely went overboard.
still, i managed to put quite a dent in my wallet.


but i think my new kitchen rug is quite fetching.

6 Comments:

  • At January 23, 2007 10:32 PM, Blogger honeykbee said…

    Just how bad did it get? Like toilet-paper-for-the-month bad or sign-up-for-the-Target-Visa bad?

     
  • At January 24, 2007 3:16 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    my friend dragged me away before i had to sell my first-born to cover the expense.

     
  • At January 24, 2007 7:00 PM, Blogger Tara said…

    Did you go to one of those Targets with the escalator for the shopping carts? Simon & I went a few weeks ago and we got the cart stuck on the conveyer belt and shut down the entire thing, causing like 5 Target team members to come running& try to fix it. Don't think we're allowed to come back,

     
  • At January 24, 2007 9:42 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    bahahahahaha! that's WAY too funny!

    i don't think i've ever been inside a target with an escalator for the shopping cart!!!

    holy crap.

     
  • At January 25, 2007 1:06 AM, Blogger Tara said…

    oh, I should mention that's the second time we've done that. It's the Target at Wheaton. Which sucks because it's in a mall, and you can't take the carts out of the store, adn there's like 500 ft between the end of the store and the exit of the mall, so you've got to haul all of your crap out by hand. (impossible.)

     
  • At January 26, 2007 1:04 AM, Blogger DCSportsChick said…

    The Targets with escalators are cool. When we were in L.A. for the wedding, me, my sister, my mom, aunt, and grandmother all went to Target. Before we went in, I told my mom and sister to grab a cart even though we were only buying like one thing, because I could tell it was a 2-story. They were confused but got it as soon as they saw the escalator and gasped in amazement. I think we had to go up and down with the cart at least twice. My mom even filmed it with the video camera, she was so thrilled with it. Yes, we're a sad family. But it's the little things.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home