:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Tapatinis

(tapas + martinis = tapatinis)

i've been there twice and i feel the need to sing its praises.

i've gone for a thursday happy hour ($5 martinis; $4 bottled beers) and enjoyed the nice selection of drinks.

but last night's specials (half price martinis) TOTALLY ROCKED MY WORLD.

most of the martinis were about $3 (exceptions was the raspberry [$3.50] and watermelon [$2.27]). none of the drink prices are listed so this was a pleasant surprise.

everyone sampled everyone's drinks and here's my review of them:

tropical pineapple: tasty, but a bit sweet by the time i drained my glass
watermelon: tastes just like a jolly rancher
raspberry: strong but tastes like Dimetapp
honeydew melon: holy crap! it tasted just like a honeydew melon! a bit strong though
peach: tasted like peach schnapps
sour apple: nice and light; tasty

you can now find me there most tuesday evenings!

1 Comments:

  • At February 14, 2007 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Really interesting blog about fish body oil. In a similar vain to fish body oil, I've found the richest, purest omega-3 EFP fish oil supplement on the market. My health has improved dramatically - both physical and mental. I've been taking MorEPA now for about 6 months and I cannot emphasize how much this supplement have helped me to cope with anxiety and depression. The supplements can be ordered from **wwwomega3.com**. I'd also recommend daily exercise.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home