:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Monday, November 28, 2005

this will go on your permanent record

so today, at 10:30, is my annual performance review (not to be confused with my mid-year review).

normally i feel nauseated by the thought of having to go and get "graded" on how i did this past fiscal year (seriously there's a point system and it goes on our permanent record). but this year i feel nothing. probably has to do with the fact that at my mid-year review i was told that they aren't going to promote me or give me a raise so what do i want to do with my life.

so i'll get the exact same speech i've been getting for the last 4 years.
1. you are doing a great job.
2. everyone loves working with you.
3. no one has anything bad to say about you.
4. i need you to be more proactive with the outside vendors. (no matter what i do i always get this one)


p.s. - Grey's Anatomy did not make me cry this week!

4 Comments:

  • At November 28, 2005 5:48 PM, Blogger Marci said…

    Hey! I did not cry over Grey's either. I can't decide whether I should say, "yay!" or "WTF?". Just please say the show's not losing it's touch. I heart it...and also Dr. McDreamy.

     
  • At November 28, 2005 6:01 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    i view it as a victory.

    though i was totally grossed out by McDreamy and Mrs. McDreamy having sex.

    it felt...unnatural...

     
  • At November 28, 2005 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Last night was my first Grey's Anatomy viewing (Miss M - I'm vowing to get some more tv time in just for you!). It was pretty funny, lots of sex, little medical fun...I think I could be a fan!

     
  • At November 28, 2005 8:26 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    ::tear::

    i think you'll really like the show...and once i get season one on dvd in february, we will spend a saturday getting drunk and watching the show.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home