:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, November 16, 2006

my work world is just black and white...and shades of gray.
and sometimes pink.

so a few days ago i was sporting an almost all black outfit (black pants, black satin blazer, black boots, and a gray tank top) as is the norm for most people in the building where i work.

apparently i looked more put-together than i ever have before. i was stopped by several people to tell me how nice i looked. and about half of them tried to get me to admit that i was going for an interview.

no people, it's called i'm-too-lazy-to-do-laundry-at-my-shithole-apartment-building-so-now-i-have-to-bust-out-the-nicer-clothing.



but maybe i should have said i was going for an interview just so i could see the fear in their eyes at the thought of someone having to clean out my veal stall of an office when i'm gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home