:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

pointless

that girl and i trade novels back and forth...which REALLY cuts down on how much i need to sell myself on the street to afford the "3 for 2" table at Borders.

so it was with delight to see that she was reading a book that i had contemplated about getting called The Little Lady Agency. turns out that it's a delightful read.

one of the things that struck me was how the character has two personas, each requiring a different wardrobe (of sorts). the business personal got to wear all the clothing that she saves for "special occasions" (and the appropriate undergarments). this led me to think of my own drawer full of lovelies that never get to see the light of day (and an embarrassing portion of them still have the price tags on).

i normally spend my winters wearing pants as i can't stand the thought of cold air whipping up my skirt and freezing my ass. but this morning i decided to mix it up. out came the skirt AND the flesh-color fishnets (that i've been saving for a special occasion).

by the time i made it to the subway the crotch of the fishnets was somewhere around the middle of my thighs (not hot).

i spent most of my morning trying to hike them up and keep them in place (cannot be done with any sort of grace).

sigh.
so. incredibly. pointless.


p.s. - there's a huge hole in the crotch are now. motherfuckers.

p.p.s. - i hate the word "crotch."

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home