:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Friday, March 23, 2007

why i never delete phone numbers from my cell phone

I was woken up last night at 1:22 by a phone call.

I look at the display and it reads "Johnny-Go-Lucky." now kbean's fiance is named Johnny-Go-Lucky and he has my number and I thought something might be wrong. But the display in front doesn't show the whole name. So when I opened it I found out it was the wrong Johnny-Go-Lucky. It was "Johnny-Go-Lucky — match" (someone I dated more than a year ago).

The last time he called me was a year ago tomorrow because he was in the district (he had moved to baltimore) and was wondering if I was going to be around later (translation: I don't want to drive back to baltimore and sex with you wouldn't be a bad way to pass the time). I texted him back saying I had plans. Never heard from him again.

Until last night.

As soon as I realized who it was, I hung up without speaking.

And that's why you should never delete numbers from your cell phone.
It good to know who drunkenly calls you.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home