:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hat Day 06 a.k.a. And Then I Fell on my Ass for No Good Reason

Hat Day was another awesome good time!

Kbean, Megtern, and I started the evening off right with flirtinis and dirty poos (dirrrty, I know).

There were A LOT of amazing hats. Below is a sample of the good times.


Kbean (Ski Bunny) and Megtern (Sombrero) ready to rip it up!



































Afterwards we played some DDR and ate everything we could find in Kbean's house including crunchy pad thai. Yum!

I know you all wished you had come to Hat Day

7 Comments:

  • At January 24, 2006 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm...the pad thai shouldn't have been crunchy since I used smooth Skippy peanut butter! Maybe it was one of the other mystery ingredients (insert menacing laugh).

     
  • At January 24, 2006 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And how did you fall on your ass again?

     
  • At January 24, 2006 10:23 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    it was the weirdest thing. i leaned slightly back to take a photo of J when the next thing i knew i was on my ass.

    it still kinda hurts to sit.

     
  • At January 24, 2006 11:41 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    I'd have come but people keep borrowing my nice hats and I only have shit ones left. If I could only have my flatcap back for one day... I'd do anything

     
  • At January 25, 2006 2:26 PM, Blogger DCSportsChick said…

    There's no pics of ME, so how great could it have been? ;-P

    That's OK, my hat sucked. It would have sucked less if I could have gotten the damn thing to light up. Oh well.

     
  • At January 25, 2006 3:26 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    i have one photo of you on my phone. i need to delete some images so i can e-mail the image to me and post it here.

     
  • At January 25, 2006 5:13 PM, Blogger DCSportsChick said…

    um, no need. I think I looked like ass anyway.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home