:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

So Soft, Yet So Fake

I was chatting briefly with one of the bouncers at M&A's on Saturday night. During said conversation he noticed that my hair is a lot longer now (it's been 1 year, 5 months, and 21 days since it's been cut). He touched some and mentioned that it's rather soft (it is, but the ends are fried from all the blow drying and straighten I do on an almost daily basis). He then asks me if it's FAKE!

So let me just state for the record: I DO NOT HAVE FAKE HAIR. Just really damaged ends.

bastards.

4 Comments:

  • At January 25, 2006 5:14 PM, Blogger DCSportsChick said…

    That dude is NUTS. He's been a bouncer there for over 10 years! What do you expect from a career bouncer?

     
  • At January 25, 2006 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I met him at my first hat day several years ago. At least it's better than being told your stomach is soft! Speaking of soft-stomach-boy, was there some handholding going on that night 'cause I'm pretty sure I saw some! :)

     
  • At January 25, 2006 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whoa, pop-up memory! He asked my if my braids were fake the first time I met him. Maybe it's his creepy obsession!?!?

     
  • At January 25, 2006 7:43 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    wow! that is a very late pop-up memory!

    maybe his wife and female friends use a lot of fake hair???

    as for soft-stomach boy, he was drunk and i look easy when guys are drunk. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home