:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Apparently I'm a Dirty Whore

I saw TheChild last night for the first time in months. He finally returned my Eve 6 cd. I had him watch one of my favorite movies, Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle (if you haven't seen it, please do yourself a favor and go watch it!).

While he was watching it I had other things to do (make and pack breakfast and lunch for the next day). I then told him about my new schedule of getting up and out the door no later than 6:30 every morning, so I now shower at night.

He got this disgusted look on his face and said "You don't shower in the morning?"

I replied, "Does that make me dirty?"

TheIdiotChild responded, "Yeah, kinda."

Let me just say that it takes a loooong time for me to wash, blow dry, and then straighten 8 pounds of fake hair, and I'm not good about getting up on time in the mornings. So anything I can do so that when I leap out of bed at 6:15 I can still head out the door on time, you betcha I'm going to do.

Idiot bastard.

p.s. - I do a rinse off at the gym (with my hair wrapped up in a towel...moisture is a bitch to my hair!).

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home